- Room modes
- First 20 eigenfrequencies
- 3D visualization of maximum and minimum pressure zones
- RT60 prediction, RT60 criteria and target based on room purpose and volume
- Sabins needed for absorption area
- Speaker placements configurations
- 2D room rays and reflections prediction
- Room Simulation and Modal resonances prediction and optimisation
- Speaker and Sub-woofer SPL Calibration and Positioning
- Room Frequency Response Measurement and Analysis
- RT60 and Acoustic Descriptors C50-C80, D50
- Real Time Analyser RTA
A full analytic report will be provided including:
- Acoustic Treatment Options and Recommendation
- Bass traps and absorbers calculation for targeted RT60
- Floor/Ceiling reflection calculation
- SBIR Speaker boundary interference response
- 3D Room Visualisation
Components of the analysis and reports will vary depending on function and purpose of the room, room type and analysis required.
Price for an analysis starting at $560.
The Off-site + On-site analysis includes a free 3D scan of your room used during the design process of your acoustic treatment recommendation.
Room Acoustic Analysis
CORSINI offers an advanced approach to acoustic room analysis for any type of room whether is a music studio, recording room, control room, mixing or mastering studio, home theatre, hifi listening room, gaming room and the like.
Acoustic analysis requires a set of skills, tools and expertise in the field. Any non-professional attempt can result in incorrect analysis, misinterpretation of data, wasting energy, time and money on improper or inefficient acoustic treatments failing to optimise your room acoustics.
Corsini provides a free initial consult. Simply fill in our form here and we will assess the information provided and reply back as soon as we can.
1 - Room Acoustic Analysis (in remote). We will provide a full room assessment, acoustic report and acoustic treatment recommendation based on calculated data and analysis. If you haven’t please fill the form here.
2 - Room Acoustic Analysis (on-site). If you reside in QLD, one of our technician will come and assess your room. We will provide a full room assessment, acoustic report and acoustic treatment recommendation based on real data and analysis.
This analysis also includes a 3D scan of your room for modeling and assessment.
If you require we do travel interstate, price based on application.
3 - Room Frequency Response Correction. This is a service dedicated to Music studios, Music Producer, Mixing and Mastering Studios and the like. We recommend using Sonarworks Reference 4.
This service is in no way a substitute of a proper acoustic analysis and treatment and it is recommended after the room has been treated.
Price for a remote + on-site analysis starting at $560.