Invisible Bass Trapping.
With a peak absorption from 80 Hz to 120 Hz, the Wall Bass Trap offers an enriched acoustic experience, directly attenuating standing waves. The various front designs available for the Wall Bass Trap allow you to create artistic patterns when mounted on the walls of your home studio or recording room, completely indistinguishable from the Artnovion absorber range.
The Wall Bass Trap - 595 x 1190 - equivalent to 2 standard panels, is equipped with a weighted pistonic membrane enclosing a volume with a high performance acoustic core. This design allows for a precisely tuned, high performance absorption. Bringing you the maximum performance in as least space as possible.
Ulysses - Bass Trap - Wall
Units per box: 2
- Ulysses Corner Bass Trap - Fabric Weave - Licorice/Smoke
- Ulysses Corner Bass Trap - Fabric Suede - Grigio/Nero
Pistonic Diaphragmatic Absorber
80 Hz to 120 Hz
Peak Absorption Frequency:
- Room mode control
- Bass ratio control
- Low frequency RT reduction
- Improving low frequency response
- Reducing low frequency time decay
- Vertical Wall
- Small Room Acoustics
- Acoustic pressure zonesPistonic Diaphragmatic Absorber Pressure Core
High Density velocity Core
Effective in both velocity and pressure modal zones
Maximum performance, minimum thickness.
Available Fire Rate:
FG | Furniture Grade
- Acoustic fabric | Natural Wood veener | Lacquered HMDF
- Marine grade plywood structural frame
- Calibrated cell acoustic foam
This panels can only be installed on vertical walls. Not for ceiling use.