A Beautiful classic wooden panel.
Made of wood from renewable sources, the Eiger Absorber is a premium acoustic panel for the hi-end segment with an absorption treatment range between 250 Hz and 5000 Hz. Developed to bring you the perfect balance between design and quality, Eiger Doble Absorber is a timeless acoustic panel that offers you the opportunity to create your own ambience with a natural touch. This highly efficient acoustic absorber can be easily mounted on walls.
FOR VOLUME DISCOUNT PLEASE INQUIRE.
FOR STOCK AVAILABILITY, TIMEFRAMES PLEASE INQUIRE.
Eiger Double W - Absorber
Units per box: 1
250 Hz to 5000 Hz
B | (aw) = 0,9
- RT reduction
- Flutter echo control
- Reducing excessive reverberation
- Improving speech intelligibility
- Hi-Fi Listening Room
- Media Room
- Home Cinema
- Living RoomAvailable fire rate:
FG | Furniture Grade
- Natural wood veneer | Lacquered HMDF
- Marine grade plywood structural frame
- Calibrated cell acoustic foam
Dimensions: | 595x1190x138mm
- Equipped with six M6 Screw Thread receiver
This panel can only be installed on vertical walls. Not for ceiling use.
Installation & Technical File Downloads
Price Match or Beat
Found a better price? We'll match it or beat it* (conditions apply)
1. When using FixArt Tube on the ceiling, it is obligatory to use the FixArt Lock security device. This system guarantees a safe and precise installation. Artnovion is not liable for any damage caused by improper use of FixArt Tube.
2. Products with natural wood finishes may have slight differences in tonality, due to normal variations of natural wood.
Due to natural variations that occur in solid wood, such as grain, texture, and colour, no guarantee can be made of an exact match of our Fagus finish to the finish icon or between panels themselves. This unique, natural variation is intentional and part of the beauty of the product.