A Beautiful classic wooden panel.
Made of wood from renewable sources, the Eiger Absorber is a premium acoustic panel for the hi-end segment with an absorption treatment range between 250 Hz and 5000 Hz. Developed to bring you the perfect balance between design and quality, Eiger Doble Absorber is a timeless acoustic panel that offers you the opportunity to create your own ambience with a natural touch. This highly efficient acoustic absorber can be easily mounted on walls.
FOR STOCK AVAILABILITY, TIMEFRAMES AND COLORS PLEASE INQUIRE
Eiger Double Absorber
Units per box: 1
250 Hz to 5000 Hz
B | (aw) = 0,9
- RT reduction
- Flutter echo control
- Reducing excessive reverberation
- Improving speech intelligibility
- Hi-Fi Listening Room
- Media Room
- Home Cinema
- Living RoomAvailable fire rate:
FG | Furniture Grade
- Natural wood veneer | Lacquered HMDF
- Marine grade plywood structural frame
- Calibrated cell acoustic foam
Dimensions | 595x1190x138mm
- Equipped with six M6 Screw Thread receiver
This panel can only be installed on vertical walls. Not for ceiling use.